Since 2001 RIMIC has conducted hundreds of assignments for over 70 clients. Clients range from some of the largest companies in the U.S. and Canada to non-profits.
· Captive insurance companies (feasibility studies, implementation, re-engineering)
· Risk management reviews of insurance programs (structure, coverage, deductibles and limits)
· Risk management department strategy, structure and performance
· Management of competitive bids
· Expert witness testimony
· Coordination, assessment and approval of insurance programs for real estate transactions
· Surveys of insurance purchasing patterns
· Insurance company strategy
· Insurance compliance audits
· Unique combination of financial and insurance policy analysis skills
· Unbiased, unfiltered advice
· Readable reports
· Experience with leading actuarial and law firms.